Cosma-Shanti in Bloggerland

( Short note; I've had zero motivation to blog lately, why? Because I really really disliked my blog layout. I know I should have fixed it before, but me and HTML are not really best friends, but I feel like we did a lot of progress today! Still some fixing to do but that will come. So I hope you all like my new layout, from now on I'll try to blog more seriously ♡ )

Yesterday I met up in town with my babydoll Jen, we were supposed to walk around town but I was way too tired so we went to my place.

Jen was super adorable and dressed up in cult party-kei. ♡



And my outfit, I felt like going simple.
Top: H&M // Skirt: Taobao // Shoes, socks: eBay // Necklace: Vivienne Westwood

 Both me and Jen had Vivienne Westwood necklaces.

That's all for this time dolls!

This entry was posted on 20140909 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply