Totally radical weekend plans ☆

I'm really busy with the last weeks in school right now, so that's why I don't blog so much. I will get better when I have more time! So, just a quick entry with some updates.
I got my package from taobao and wow, I love everything! I had no problems whatsoever with my order or shopping service (taobaoring) and will write more about them when I do my taobao entry.

Here are the things I got! ♡

Some recent outfits:

Well, Sweden got cold again, so back with the sweaters!
Beret, Scarf: Second Hand // Sweater, glasses, tights: H&M //
Suspenders, shorts, shoes: eBay // Pins: Taobao & Harajuku

Simple outfit for a gig and hangout with friends!
Tights: H&M // Rest: eBay

My outfit for Harajuku STHLM, a J-fashion themed flea market
Shirt, cardigan, skirt: Second Hand // Tights: H&M //
Shoes, beret, glasses, cherry pins: eBay // Pins: Handmade & Harajuku

First coord after my taobao order got here..! Really casual and comfy, just went for fika with Kokoro
T-shirt, pin: Taobao // Shorts, suspenders, glasses: eBay // Tights: H&M // Cardigan, beret: Second Hand

Bunny themed easter coord!
Dress, shoes, tights, pin: Taobao // Headband: Bodyline // Purse: Sanrio

Loved this coord, it just felt so.. Right.
Top, skirt, socks, shoes: H&M // Bow, earrings: Taobao // Glasses, necklace: eBay // Jacket: My mother's

And finally yesterday's coord for a cozy movie night with friends!
Dress, pin: Taobao // Beret, glasses: eBay // Socks: H&M

Today I'm going to my Sebbes's Totally Radical 80's housewarming! Preparations are being made..

This entry was posted on 20140503. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Totally radical weekend plans ☆”

  1. Awesome haul! Would you have a link for the fairy ehyphen dress in your movie night co-ord? :3 I've been searching and the colours I've found don't seem to match yours :o

    ReplyDelete