On Wednesdays we wear pink, so get in loser - we're going shopping

About a week ago my sister coloured her hair pink/lilac, and yesterday my mum coloured her hair pink.. Suddenly I was the only person in our household without pink hair, so naturally I also coloured mine! I used L'OREAL Préférence Pastell Hair: Soft Rosé directly on my hair (left it in 20 minutes), because that's what we had at home. Since my hair had a blue tone it turned more lilac.

Here's the outcome!


 Naturally I matched it with a pink and light pastel outfit, because it's Wednesday.
Spent most of my day in town, had lunch with a friend, took a fika and went shopping!
 Beret: eBay // Tights: Sandy's Shop // Earring: Handmade // Everything else: Taobao

Here's a closeup of my adorable tights from Sandy's Shop;
Pastel stars and unicorns? Yes please! Use code "cosmashanti" for a discount ☆

Here's my shopping loot for today!
Giving you a little hint about my current favourite fashion trends. ♡
White striped mesh top from H&M that I've been looking at for a while!
And an impulse buy, an adorable top from Monki.

Black and white braid keychain from Monki // Blush, earrings, eyeshadow and shimmer mist from H&M //
Pearl earclips from Glitter // Two necklaces from Ur&Penn

 Also bought this little guy because he was like 5 SEK;

That's all from this very pink Wednesday dolls. ♡

This entry was posted on 20141029 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

6 Responses to “On Wednesdays we wear pink, so get in loser - we're going shopping”

  1. Therrs something wrong with photos... I really would like to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I think pastel suits you very much <3 <3 You're so cute!

    http://luniechan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you mind telling a little about how you do your make-up? It's really pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog! I think we have a lot in common! Would you mind if I add you to my "friends" gadget in my blog?<3


    xx

    youdiyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Years after and still inspirational!!

    ReplyDelete